38 years experience!
Experienced California Probate & Estate Planning Attorney
Serving Carmichael & the Sacramento Valley
- What do I do when a family member or loved one dies?
- Does there need to be a Probate?
- Who will be the Executor of the Estate?
- Does the Court have to be involved?
- How do I pay bills?
- What happens to the deceased person's assets?
- Do I need a Conservatorship?
- How does a Conservatorship work?
- What are the disadvantages of a Conservatorship?
- Do I need a Will or a Trust?
- Is a Trust better than a Will?
- What about a Power of Attorney?
Combining experience with personal service, I am available to answer questions, solve problems and plan for your future.
Call for an appointment at 916-481-9426
A Law Firm Focused on Solving Your Problems
At the Law Office of Gary Hursh, I work personally with clients in Probate and Conservatorship law and Estate Planning matters. With 38 years of experience practicing law I can give you answers to your questions about Probate Administration, Conservatorships, and Estate Planning, including how the legal process works and what your rights and obligations are.
Schedule an Appointment Today
To schedule an appointment, please call me at 916-481-9426. Conveniently located next to the Carmichael Post Office, office hours are from 9-5. I can also meet with clients in the hospital or nursing home by appointment.
Law Office of Gary Hursh
The Law Office of Gary Hursh is located in Carmichael, California, and represents clients in the greater Sacramento area and the Sacramento Valley, including the cities of Fair Oaks, Folsom, Sacramento, Antelope, Rancho Cordova, Granite Bay, Roseville, Rocklin, Loomis, Citrus Heights, Lincoln and Davis, and in Sacramento County, Placer County, EI Dorado County and Yolo County.
6855 Fair Oaks Blvd
Carmichael, CA 95608
Telephone: 916-481-9426 | Fax: 916-971-0558